Story Number One ~
WE GOT A NEW CAR!!! Sadly, Tamy (our 2001 Chevy Prism) died a little while ago. She was a good car for us and she fit our needs for the almost six years that we owned her. But, alas, her engine seized and she died. Now, we have a gold 2007 Ford Fivehundred LE. Yes, I know gold is an "older" color, and yes, I know this car was made for the senior generation. But it is big enough to easily fit the car seats, it is low enough that you can slide in (rather than step in), and most of all it is reliable. Yay!
| Brian's Grandmother says gold is a rich or wealthy color! |
Story Number Two ~
Story Number Three ~
Brian didn't shave for the month of November for Movember. It was for Prostate Cancer awareness. The following pictures are Brian's before and after on December 1st.
| Ok, he needed to shave a little bit off earlier in the month because we went to the temple |
| Ahh, a clean face! |
Story Number Four ~
It doesn't snow in Mesa, I have found, and being a native Coloradin, this is my first year without the white stuff. (I started listening to Christmas music in October, hoping the weather would get colder). I had to improvise by making my own snowy corner with Sam so that I can at least pretend. Sam and I cut out snowflakes. Well, I cut them. Sam just told me what shapes to cut out. It was a team effort.
真爱旅舍视频聊天室 , 在线交友 , 网页聊天室 , 网页在线聊天 , 在线聊天工具 , qq在线聊天 , 大秀聊天 , 大秀视频聊天室 , 哪个聊天室有大秀 , 聊天室
ReplyDelete